Monday, March 31, 2008

Weather-Tootie Toot

Yesterday was 55 degrees and mostly sunny. We spent a ton of time outside and Justin wore flip flops. We marveled at how warm (not cold) it was and related it to many mornings at the beach on our CA visit. We didn't wear coats or mittens, we rode trikes and raked leaves and talked about all the things we want to do with our yard this year.

Today is 35 and it's been snowing like crazy all day. We spent all morning on the couch watching a movie and I finished crocheting a scarf from the new fancy yarn I got at the fancy yarn store this weekend. And I stopped and stared out the window at the snowfall too many times to count. Yesterday and today have been equally exciting weather wise. As I drove home from dropping Ty off at preschool I wondered if there is anything more beautiful than a couple of inches of snow stacked on the tree branches and bushes and frosting the street.

I love the whacked out weather. Both days were awesome.
---------
Ty asked me this morning if I toot. Well, yes son, I do. He then let me know that it is ok if I toot on my blanket, but I am not aloud to toot on his kitty. Alrighty then. Hysterical I tell ya!