Monday, March 3, 2008

Birdies!

The birds are back in town! It is so wonderful to hear their chirpy little voices again. It's a great welcome to the coming springtime. Ahhhh. Not that it was any warmer today, I think it was about 16 degrees when I took Ty to school. But the sun was out and the birds were chirping, and the snow was melting all weekend and it felt like spring. Makes me feel smiley.

Ty is going through an angry phase. It rough on all of us. I think it's a backlash from Aubree being sick/ear infection/ teething. He had to deal with a lot of frustration from her and me and I think it's coming out now. And I blame myself, because, how can I expect him to handle his anger when Daddy and I have a hard time doing it. These kids are like little mirrors I tell ya. You want to know your defects? Check in with your kids, they'll tell you.

Aubree has found that her nose is a nice cozy place to rest her finger. Are you on the floor laughing? You should be. The other day we were in the car and I peeked back at her and she had one single strand of blankie tassel yarn placed up her nose along with her finger. Just sitting there so calm, gazing out the window in complete contentment. It was freakin' hilarious. Man I wish I had a picture of it!