Saturday, March 15, 2008

La tee da

The weather is 'warm', we've been going for walks, stomping in puddles, listening to the beautiful chirping birdies, watching the snow man (snow woman if you ask Ty) melt along with the rest of the snow in the yard. It's the first time since Thanksgiving that we haven't had snow covering most of the yard. Now the yard is soggy, very soggy, kinda gross. But I've got spring fever! My mind is racing thinking of all the fun to be had and hard work to be done on the outside of the house.

That reminds me, my camera jumped outta my pocket again. This time we had to take it in for repairs. 2 weeks! Is how long the want to keep it. That means no pics of the kids stomping in puddles, or Aubree in some cute spring outfits. No pics of our trip to San Diego this week. Ugh! And even though it hasn't happened yet, I swear I am going to post pics of all the painted rooms in our house, when I can take a picture of them while they're cleaned up! Which I was going to do before we leave on Tues. I don't want to come home to a messy house, so it would have been perfect.

Anyway, the sun is out, it's above 30 degrees, around 50 twice! We're going to visit the PB's, my friend in San Diego is getting married and having a baby, I'll be having tons of fun sorting baby things and going to her bridal shower. Life is good.

Aubree is finally getting her eye teeth, the top two popped through a week or two ago. And now the bottom ones are coming through. Her ear infection seems to be gone, and mostly she's back to her old self. Hugs and 'I luh loo's' abound. Ty is a happy guy getting to go to school so much and hang out with his bestie Leah. He's at such an interesting place, he seems so grown up most of the time. But I think it'll always seem that way since he's the big brother, he's the oldest. It's hard to remember that he's still a little guy. He's learning to work out his tension and anger. And when he's not trying to stare me down, he has never ending kisses and words of love for me. I think I'm a pretty lucky mom.

Now if only I could find that money tree seed, I'd be set!