Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Brrrrrrr

It's 13 degrees out! I've been pretty impressed with myself and the cold weather so far. It's been in the 30's and I've been chilly, but I hadn't officially called it cold yet. We even walked to the park yesterday and I felt fine. Aubree doesn't seem to notice much yet, but Ty wasn't real happy that I only put a fleece on him. His cheeks were rosy and his cute little nose was pink and he didn't want to play once we got to the park. Oops. The funny thing is, every time before we go out he tells me he doesn't want a hat/mittens/jacket etc. and that he wants to be freezing. So a couple weeks ago when he didn't want to wear socks or shoes to run over to Leah and Owens house, I let him! He cried most of the way there. I felt bad, but he needed to understand why I want to put these things on him. Do you believe the very next day he wanted to walk over to their house with no socks and shoes again? Stubborn little guy, wonder where he gets that from? I had to remind him that it was so cold it made him cry, to which he stated very boldly that he wouldn't cry this time. Stinker. Anywho, we went to craft time at Micheal's this morning and walked over to The Children's Place to make an exchange, then headed to have lunch at BK with a play area until it was time for school. I knew it was cold because it hurt when I inhaled the frozen air, but I didn't know it was that cold! 13. That's cold. I guess I should start checking the weather before we head out!

And I'll throw in a picture of the painted living room. It's not the best picture, but it's the one I've got. I'll take some more when we get the christmas tree up. But it's quite cozy and warm feeling with the sunny yellow walls. Nevermind the constant mess and slight stink from the dishes I haven't done yet..