Thursday, November 15, 2007

Love

Ty and Aubree love each other. Really truly love each other. After all the eyeball poking, biting, toy stealing and screaming, they actually miss one another. Some days Aubree is ready for a nap a bit early and Ty almost always protests. ' NOOOOOOOOOOOO! I don't waaaant her to go to beeeeeed.' And when she wakes up and Ty is still asleep for more than 10 minutes. She blabbers at me and gets me to follow her over to his door and she points and pleads for Ty to come out! I guess it's a good reminder that love has it's ups and downs. The way they pester each other you'd think it was a battle to see who could drive who to insanity first. But it's not, it's love. Sigh, love. What a complicated thing! Today when Ty got up an hour after Aubree, she ran to him and threw her arms around him - and he let her. I think it was one of the sweetest things I've ever seen. The other that comes to mind is when Ty would hold Aubree's hand to help her learn to walk. He had such pride and joy.

And now I hear them spitting at each other. Love.