Thursday, November 1, 2007

HAAAAALLOWEEEEEEN


Are you sure you want to see this?? Daddy was THAT GUY. You know the one, you can't figure out if he's wearing a costume or if he really looks like that.

I was 'THAT GUY'S' trophy wife. He hehe. My trophy's not real big, but hey, THAT GUY can't afford much!

Ty was the most handsome and most fierce pirate ever to roam the 7 seas of Stillwater, MN.

And there's most definitely never been a cuter ladybug in all of history.



We were invited to a party! Actually, 3 parties in the 3 weeks that we've lived here. We've never had such a rockin' social life! This was the coolest Halloween party. Costumes were mandatory, and as much as all the adults complained, I know we all had a good time with them. And there were kids running in every direction. Lots of food, and scary decorations.

People, when I dreamed of leaving San Diego to raise my kids in the midwest, this is what I dreamed of. I won't say it's perfect. But it's perfectly real. And that's even better.