Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Long day

Why is it that some days feel so much longer than others? It's only 1:30pm and both the kids are up from their naps already. A lot of days they're just going down about now. But the morning seemed to go on forever and they were both super tired. So early naps were had. I am going to need some more coffee today! I decided to let them watch a movie to pass some time and give me a chance to putz around on the computer.

We are going to a Moms Club event on Friday morning. I'm excited and nervous. I'm excited at the possible friends to be made and many fun activities to do. Even if I don't make any good friends there, outings with other adults are much needed! There are some boys in Ty's preschool class that have Mom's in the Moms Club. It'll be interesting to meet them for real, I introduced myself in the hall in a hurry yesterday after class. One of Ty's teachers pointed me in their direction. Which reminds me I need to write about Ty going to school.

I got my sewing machine out of the box and plugged in! I even got a project together to start working on when I have spare moments (LOL, spare moments!). Actually I have more spare moments than I should because I'm not cleaning the house very well this week. Anyone who knows me knows that this is not out of the ordinary. But I have been doing decently well. Then it got cold and gloomy and I just want to sit on the couch and eat. Blech. I'm getting sidetracked. I even spent some time sewing this morning. Like 5 or 10 minutes. But it felt so good. I haven't sewn anything, I think, since before Aubree was born. No wonder I feel all creatively dampened! What did I work on? That's another post on the to do list! Hopefully I'll have a camera again soon so I can take pictures.

None of them have my blog address, but I just wanted to put out there that I miss my WA Mommy friends. I should probably email them. But what do I say? Hmpfh.