Thursday, November 8, 2007

Good News and Bad News

The bad news is: Seibu crawled through a big space under the pre-existing back fence.
The good news is: He didn't hop over the short fence!

The bad news is: All our little fishies are dying, and our tank is being taken over by algae.
The good news is: We're going to the pet store after nap time. Fun!

The bad news is: I'm eating all the Halloween candy.
The good news is: I'm eating all the Halloween candy!

The bad news is: Daddy is out of town this week. He's in Virginia for training for work.
The good news is: Krisha is babysitting us and is doing a great job!

The bad news is: My camera jumped off the table last week and I couldn't get it to turn on.
The good news is: Daddy fixed it!!

The bad news is: I can't find it now.
There is no good news about that yet. Waaaaaahhhhh!