Sunday, November 25, 2007

Catching up

I found my camera!! Yes, it was hidden in the deepest, darkest depths of the diaper bag. I knew I wouldn't be so careless with it. Whew.

Aubree has really started to talk a lot. It's funny how they do that all of a sudden one day. She's not real easy to understand. But she'll repeat things now, she's never wanted anything to do with that. It's so fun and sweet and cute. And she gets all excited about it. I love it!

We painted the living room yellow. It's awesome. It's so fun to have color in the house. And on a sunny day, it lights up the whole house. It gets so warm the heat doesn't come on.

Ty's room is mostly finished. There's a spot that needs to be sanded and painted, where the thermostat was. We moved that to the hallway. And he needs some baseboards in a few spots. But he's been in there for a couple weeks now and is really liking it.

Aubree got a big girl bed! She took to it immediately. It's so fun to see her so little in her big room with her big bed. I finally got her some sheets on BLACK FRIDAY. I got both the kids some holiday flannel fun sheets. Hers are multi-colored snow flakes and his are blue with penguins, in scarfs. Before that she was borrowing some of Ty's sheets. That's no good! I think she may be getting more sheets for christmas. Shhhhh!

Ty's in preschool and is loving it. I made him start a week later than planned due to a make out session with a yogurt container! I just couldn't bring myself to send him to school for the first time with a giant purple circle around his mouth. So, his first day was on Halloween. Could a first day be more fun? I don't think so!

I had hoped to write a lot more about all of these events. But it wasn't happening, so I thought I better get caught up before I forget. Better to have the memories recorded with less detail then not at all.

We went over to our fabulous photographer neighbors house for a little christmas photo shoot the other day. I can't wait to send out holiday cards!