Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Twirling & Other fun things

Aubree has learned the endless joy of twirling. Oh my god, it has to be the cutest thing ever. She sooooooo enjoys it. And the sound effects are to die for. Whoooo, wooooo, wooooooo! This little girl thing is pretty damn fun!

Ty knows how to do every gross boy sound effect that has ever existed short of farting with his hand and armpit. I'm sure it's just a matter of time! While I don't usually enjoy this as much as the two of them spinning circles together in the living room, I find it quite impressive in it's own unique way.

I am so grateful that I get to experience both worlds. And obviously, I got the two best kids to experience it with. I did not even bribe them to do this. They did it all by themselves and I was lucky enough to snatch up the camera in time to capture the moment. Awwww.