Wednesday, December 26, 2007

" It's not Christmas 'till somebody cries

... And usually, that someone is me" Or so says Donkey from Shrek the Halls, a very favorite around here. I may have somehow forgotten to mention all the crying and time out having that went on yesterday. We were assured by friends with other 3 to 4 year olds that it's all part of the fun. Oh goodie! There's nothing like a cranky kid to make you feel good about all you've done for them. I had a good cry, after the crying kids went to bed. And we start over fresh and new today. It's amazing the amount of emotions that can exist in such a short amount of time. Daddy is working from home AGAIN today! He took a lunch break to snow blow the driveway, and me and the kids ran around chasing Seibu. It was good. I love it here. The snow is piled so high in the trees, when the wind blows or new snow knocks into it, it all falls down in big avalanche clumps. I could watch it for hours.

The snow on the truck is all from yesterday and today! Fun, fun!