Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Look at this

Ty's fun summer 'do. Uncle Kai was giving him a hair cut while he was in town and somehow we all decided to leave the 'hawk. Then Leah's been wanting to do fun hair colors ever since the last day of school when a boy came with painted hair. So we got a can of hair color spray. SUPER fun! It makes me want to get a can of Manic Panic and keep the blue true till we ditch the Mohawk. Andy Cosgrove is the one to thank for the awesome fancy pics.



And I swear this one is like having a premonition. Seriously, just stare at it. Soak it in, analyze it..... What are they! 15? The way he's got his arm around her, all protective like, and his 'look how mean I am' face. And her sweet smile, is very, 'check out my tough boyfriend!'. I truly believe this picture is worth at least 1000 words.