Thursday, February 7, 2008

Random Chatter

I went to my fabulous women's meeting again last night. It's good stuff I tell ya. I am *SO* glad I found it!

I have not worked out since my post about working out. Ugh. BUT. I have walked Ty to school twice since then, so that counts for something! Monday we walked in the most beautiful chunky soft falling snow. We stuck out our tongues and caught snowflakes. Ty caught one in his eye, and I caught one on a tooth, neither of enjoyed those much. LOL Aubree giggled every time a snowflake landed on her face. That walk made my whole day. Maybe my whole week!

Gramma P got the kids a plethera of footwear for Christmas. I had intended to write a seperate post about it and title it 'Rainboots, Slippers and Crocs, OH MY! Each item is being put to good use and lots of fun. Especially since Aubree, like most little girls, loves to bring me shoes and make me put them on her, just to go get a different pair and put those ont etc, etc. And Ty's slippers have been very handy since he loves to rip his socks off right after his shoes and his feet are soooooo cold. Spiderman slippers though, those he'll wear!

Ty changed preschools about a week ago. Friday was his first day. He's now going to school with Leah, which so far they both like. Whew! We weren't sure if they'd get sick of each other. Anyway, we switched schools because Ty loves school. Everyday he would ask if he could go to school, so we started looking into it. The school he was going to didn't have an opening that would work out well. Valley Preschool had an opening in their 4 day afternoon program - exactly what we were looking for! Even better is that the kids play outside nearly everyday. If it's nearing 0 degrees, then they stay in. This is so great. Ty is going to be so much happier getting to go to school so often and play outside 4 days a week. It's not a lot of fun for him to play outside when his little sister is crying and hogging all the attention the whole time. So I don't take them out by myself real often. And lastly, the thing that I love about the new school is that you drive up, the co-teacher comes out to your car, and takes your child inside. Ha! I do not have to drag Aubree in and out of her carseat 4 times to drop him off! After school, when you get there, they bring you child to you. I couldn't be happier!

I have a few other things I need to catch up on later. I'm hoping I'll have the energy to write more during naptime.