Sunday, September 23, 2007

You know what sucks?

When your husband weighs only 4 or 5 pounds more than you. That sucks. After we move I have really got to start working out and watching what I eat again. I know I'll feel a lot better too.

On a good note - we have awesome family dinners every night. I love it. Justin cooks while I take a break from the kids. The kids get some quality Daddy time. Then we all eat together. Justin usually has music on while he's cooking and sometimes we leave it on while we eat. Aubree likes dancing and bouncing to the music. Ty was never into it much, we really had to work to get him to dance. He liked it when he did it, but it was usually just a little arm swing. LOL! That's another thing I love - the differences. They are so awesomely individual. Anyway.... Led Zeppelin was on the other night and we were all rocking out during dinner. These are the moments that I want to remember forever.

I guess my feeling sorry for myself, sucky post ended up pretty awesome.