Saturday, September 8, 2007

Our 6th Anniversary

6 years. It's been a roller coaster and I'm so glad nobody got thrown off. LOL I love my husband more now than ever. I mean it! There were times that that wasn't true. I really feel like we are growing in to each other and understanding each other at a new level. Yay for us for sticking it out and staying committed to getting through the craziness and making ourselves reconnect when we felt far away, as hard as it may have been.

I suppose some people wouldn't want to share that it's been rough at times, but I am so proud of us. I feel like going through so much has given us a great foundation for a long life together. Of course, the hormones hit, and I'm ready to run for the hills! But we're learning to work with our strengths and weaknesses and it freakin' rocks.

We got to go out to dinner all by ourselves and we used a giftcard we got for christmas, so we didn't spend a dime! 'Uncle Kai' watched the kids till Gramma Nan got home. They had a blast, I love knowing that they're going to have a great time when we're gone. After dinner we went to a movie, at the theater. I don't remember the last time we did that. We saw "Stardust" and it was AWESOME! I wanted to stay and watch it again. I'm not usually one to want to watch a movie over and over and I never buy them. But I'd buy this one in a heartbeat! It was so fun. And fun is just what we were looking for.

So here's to a lifetime together, working, playing and loving. Justin and I agree that we have never heard of a custody agreement that sounds like it was good for the kids. So, divorce isn't an option for this family. I guess we'll just have to keep growing- together.