Saturday, September 1, 2007

My big little boy

What is he, 3 going on 13? He blows me away. He blows lots of people away. He's been able to repeat nearly perfectly any word since before he was 2. When your 20 month old attempts to repeat the word 'antioxidants', it kinda blows you away. I'm not sure I even know how to spell that word. I feel like he's been talking for more years than he's been on this earth. That may be because he talks nonstop! Who knew there was so much to say about ANYTHING? I love watching his language and thought process evolve. It's magical. Currently, besides being in the WHY stage, he is saying some funny stuff! He talks so grown up. I was giving him a little lecture about something and he told me 'Mom I don't want to have this conversation anymore'! Fair enough! If I get to say it, I suppose he does too. : ) I know the feeling little man.