Saturday, March 28, 2009

Yo

Hair:  still good and you can sort of see the cute bobby pins I got on Etsy (of course).  I've been very artsy handmade etsy fabulous lately with my handmade bobby pins and my handmade earrings and my handmade purse and my self handmade hat and scarf.  It pretty much rocks.

That there is just pure good.  Joy, elation, how can that sweet girl not melt your heart?

Paartay in K-town!

One of the best little boys ever!  Sailor is so much fun to have over, and he picks up knitting.... oh boy.

Hey, I actually like this picture, and I'm in it!  I really like my mini-me, even if she's nothing like me. 

1 comment:

magiclaughter said...

Oh my totally adorable cuteness. I love ty's hat, it's awesome and Aubree looks so sweet she gives me cavities. Your hair still looks amazing, I have to wait a little while longer to do mine, my wrist is still in a brace for now. Fun days! Love to see what's up in your world.