Sunday, March 29, 2009

Hats for Ty

Ok, I admit, that's not a hat, but it's Ty's and it's cute, so there it is!

Look at him in all his Mommy-made-it goodness.  I am trying to soak this up while it lasts.  I'm sure before I know it he'll be telling me how lame I am and not wanting anything that his mom made.  
I super love this hat.  And I super love that he loves it cuz it's so stinkin' cute I would have been super sad if he didn't like it.  But he requested it after I made a similar one for a friends toddler.  He calls it his alien hat.  Awesome

Just a pic of something I can do, that I never thought I'd be able to do.  Knit!  And on multiple double pointed needles no less!  Yes, I will pat myself on the back, thank you.

OMG, it's Shrek!  This one was super fun and super fast.

No comments: