Monday, October 1, 2007

Things

.... are crazy and not that crazy all at the same time. We've packed up all our stuff. As of today we are living out of suitcases and the kids have no toys. Well, not NO toys - that would never work. But we packed all of their toys. Luckily Gramma Nan's got plenty to get us through the next few days. This move has been full of anticipation and impatience, as hard as that has been, this is probably the easiest move we have ever done. So far. It's been a long process, but it's been nice to have time to think and prepare better. Tomorrow we're getting the 4runner tuned-up. I'm having a goodbye lunch with my Stoller Strides owning & tattoo loving friend Kelli. Then a goodbye dinner with my Moms group. And on Wednesday a goodbye lunch with my friend Katie. Saying goodbye is hard, these women were my saving grace. Wednesday morning Justin will be picking up the rental truck and we'll start loading everything up!

Instead of jotting down all our plans, I think I'll save the rest of the story till after it unfolds!