Monday, April 7, 2008

Ty


Likes to tell stories.
Is Robin Hood and Spiderman and a T-rex and a Knight.
Loves me. Kisses me all the time and snuggles my arm while we sit together.
Has a special place in his heart for girls and kitties.
Knows how to tell you when he's angry and has the look and body language to boot.
Never met a bug or creepy crawler he didn't like.
Gets his sister her blankie when she needs it.
Eats all his vegetables.
Loves to help Daddy cook and clean and work outside and build things.
Scares me with how smart he is.
Wore full pirate gear to the store yesterday with a drawn on beard and bushy eyebrows. (As did Aubree.)
Has a smile and twinkle in his eye that can make your whole day.
Loves to swim and jump in puddles and play in dirt, he could do it all day.
Is freakin' adorable!


I was just going to do Ty in pics and not write anything, I felt like the pictures said it all. But then I couldn't resist writing something.

Here is Ty in pics.