Thursday, April 10, 2008

Tagged

Four jobs I've held:
Sandwich Artist
Cashier
Data Entry
Insurance Agent

Four movies I could watch over and over:
Madagascar
Monsters Inc
Finding Nemo
The Incredibles

Four places I've lived:
San Diego, CA
Idaho Falls, ID
Greater Seattle area, WA
Stillwater, MN (Greater Twin Cities)

Four TV shows I like:
CSI: all of them
House
Ghost Whisperer (shhhh don't tell)
So You Think You Can Dance

Four people who email me regularly:
Justin
Gramma
Lion Brand Yarn
Gymboree

Four favorite foods:
Ice Cream
Pizza
Coffee Drinks
Fabulous Salads

Four places I'd rather be:
In bed
Getting a massage
Anywhere warm and tropical, Bali was amazing
Traveling Europe seeing the culture and the history

Four people I'm tagging:
The only other people I know with blogs are
Summer
&
Chelsea
But my fabulous Gramma does lifestory writing, so maybe she can be inspired by this somehow.
And... Anyone else who reads this should take this opportunity to start a blog and share it with us!