Friday, August 24, 2007

Moving to Minnesota

My kids are going to grow up with an accent, don'tchaknow!

Stillwater, MN - final destination? Let's hope it is.... at least while the kids are growing up. I can't quite decide if we're sick of moving or addicted to it. I'm sure all of our family have had some good laughs and groans at our expense due to all the moving. That's ok, it is kind of hilarious. I'm glad for each and every move. I've grown and learned a lot from each experience. I feel like I have a much better understanding of myself because of our adventures. But, I am sure ready to stay put for a bit. Settle into a routine and get to do some of the fun things life has to offer when you're not moving every year and a half.

We're buying a cute little 1950's rambler in a great little town on a street where we already have friends. The house isn't too big, and it sure ain't small. It's not too old, but it's clearly not new. It's the perfect mix right in the middle. I'm super excited to have home improvement projects with no time frame in which they must be completed! At our leisure.... ! Check out the pictures - click on the link at the side under 'Pictures'.

I'm a little worried about making friends. I always worry about this. And I always make friends. But I have some really great friends I've been getting to know here in WA, and it'll be hard to say goodbye. I hope I'll find a new moms group that'll feel like home in MN.

We don't have a moving date just yet, but I feel it's fast approaching...