Friday, November 14, 2008

We bought a spaceship!

I realize not everyone will appreciate this, but I made Aubree a sweater! I bought the pattern on etsy.com from Anji.Beane ~ http://www.anjibeane.etsy.com. I am very proud of it. It took a long time and a lot of weaving in of yarn ends which I do not love to do. I swear this looks just like something you would buy and Gymboree. Can we just have a moment of silence to be impressed? Thanks.


And now, I introduce to you, our spaceship!! I can not believe how excited we all are to have a mini-van. I was reluctant even though I could no longer deny that it would make my life easier. And these days my goal in life is to simplify. SO. We went, we drove, we talked down the price, we bought. And I loved it from the first moment. I am surprisingly not embarrassed to drive a mini-van. Maybe it's because I'm older now, or maybe I've been a mom long enough. Or maybe it's just because it seems like everyone drives one these days. I love this car. And so do the kids! It's a 2007 Toyota Sienna 38,000 miles has an mp3 hook up and seats 8. Woo Hoooo.

No comments: