Monday, July 7, 2008

Ok peeps

We've been having some technical difficulty. We're adding an external hard drive to our set up and it's taking fo-evah! I haven't been able to download pictures in about a week. I've got new stuff to list on Etsy but I can't do that until I've got some photo's to show people. I made Aubs an adorable little dress, some hot pads and dishtowel for the kitchen and a taggie for a friends baby. All things I'd like to share pictures of!

Andy took Aubree's 2 year pics yesterday. She hasn't been feeling real co-operative, this was the second try. This time he and Krisha took her out by herself so she wouldn't cry 'mamaaa' the whole time. She did better than the first time, which was shortly after a fever that mysteriously appeared and disappeared. And they actually got some really neat shots! I'm so excited.

Ty's still rocking the mohawk. I think I need to trim it because it's not standing up so good anymore. I got him a super cute punk rocker t-shirt an Etsy shop. I'll be working to get some cool shots of him in it soon!

Last weekend we got a baby sitter for the ENTIRE day! We spent that whole time organizing all the bedrooms, the bathroom and hall closet. I had hoped to do more, maybe another time. It was awesome though. They had so much fun with Kelly (Ty's preschool teacher), who they both really like. Kelly's niece was having her 1st birthday party so the kids got to go eat cake and play in the giant jumpy thingy and hang out with their buddies (Kelly's niece and nephew, who we hang out with lots). Then she stayed after the kids went to bed so we could go out! Does she rock or what? We went to a local sports bar and grill to watch a UFC fight. And it was a good one. Woo Hoo!

The 4th of July was fantastic. We hung out with friends in the evening and then all walked downtown and sat on the grass on home-made blankets chatted and waited for the fireworks to start. The kids were mesmerized. It was wonderful. They both sat in my lap and Daddy sprawled out in front of us. They would take turns being excited and cuddly, hugging me and Daddy, pointing up in the sky, yelling with excitement. It was perfection.

No comments: