Saturday, January 5, 2008

...

Gramma P's going home tonight. Waahhhhhhh. I hate saying goodbye. I wish we lived closer, like, the same state would be nice. Same metro area, even better. She swears that she's a California gal. But she's from Iowa 'stock' and after seeing her here, I know for sure, she's a mid-westerner at heart. I have no idea what the future holds, but I can dream. I dream that someday after she retires and my brother figures out that he can't afford to live in CA either, that they will all move close to the grand kids. I know they love the kids. And Aubree cried hysterically when P left, and Ty is in denial while being distracted by Peter Pan. So, for now, so that I can get by, I will dream that someday they'll realize they can't live with out us and move here. And my kids will have Grandparents close by. And we'll have family to hang out with and I won't have to cry every time we visit each other.....